Store CreditUpdated 6 months ago
How will I receive my store credit?
- For U.S returns, store credit will be emailed to you at the first UPS truck scan. For international returns, email [email protected] with your tracking number to get your store credit expedited. If you do not have your tracking information, store credit will be emailed when the item process at our warehouse.
- Store credit is calculated to reflect any discounts taken and taxes paid at the time of purchase. We only offer store credit for returns. If you selected the QR code option for your return, you will be charged a $1.50 fee which will automatically be removed from your store credit.
- If you do not receive your store credit please be sure to check your spam or junk folder as sometimes it accidentally ends up in there.
- We do not issue refunds to the original form of payment. Store credit does not expire.
- If you are an international customer, please email our team at [email protected] and they will send you your store credit (:
How long will it take to get my store credit?
- If you are a U.S. customer and used our return system to send in your package, you will automatically be issued credit via email at the first UPS truck scan.
- If you have sent the return back using your own label, or are sending back an international return, please allow 5-7 business days for our team to receive and process.
- We issue store credit via email, there is a possibility it could have gone to your spam or junk folders. Please check there first and reach out if you still have not received your credit!
Was this article helpful?