How will I receive my store credit?
- For U.S returns, store credit will be email to you at the first UPS truck scan. For international returns, email [email protected] with your tracking number to get your store credit expedited. If you do not have your tracking information, store credit will be emailed when the item process at our warehouse.
- Store credit is calculated to reflect any discounts taken and taxes paid at the time of purchase. We only offer store credit for returns.
- If you do not receive your store credit please be sure to check your spam or junk folder as sometimes it accidentally ends up in there.
- We do not issue refunds to the original form of payment. Store credit does not expire.
How long will it take to get my store credit?
- If you are a U.S. customer and used our return system to send in your package, you will automatically be issued credit via email at the first UPS truck scan.
- If you have sent the return back using your own label, or are sending back an international return, please allow 5-7 business days for our team to receive and process.
- We issue store credit via email, there is a possibility it could have gone to your spam or junk folders. Please check there first and reach out if you still have not received your credit!
Was this article helpful?