International ShippingUpdated 3 months ago
We ship to the U.S., Canada, Australia, Germany, Sweden, and the UK.
- We aim to ship your order out within 24-72 business hours from when the order was placed.
- International orders take approximately 8-14 business days transit time, but we recommend waiting for one month to account for any possible delays along the way.
- We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur. International orders are subject to the receiving country's import fees, duty, taxes and/or brokerage fees. These funds are not paid to CJLA nor are they set by CJLA, rather they are paid to and set by your home country's government as per import/export regulations and charged by your local postal carrier. Funds are due upon receipt in accordance with your local import and postal regulations.
- International orders are shipped via Passport
- Please note that your order may experience delays due to a high volume of orders during promotional events or Holidays.
- Orders to the UK and EU- To get your order to you, we've partnered with Passport Shipping and they will be the Seller for all orders to the UK for orders under £135 and orders to the EU for orders €150 and Under.
Was this article helpful?